Articles on this Page
- 07/05/18--11:57: _The best little bla...
- 07/17/18--10:43: _MakeUpdate
- 07/27/18--22:39: _Introducing Jbloom ...
- 08/11/18--21:47: _Signature Color bra...
- 08/13/18--15:43: _I’m joining OnaMiss...
- 09/11/18--13:58: _Kate’s one year pho...
- 10/07/18--13:45: _Fall colors for you...
- 10/17/18--11:11: _Outfits for your Co...
- 10/24/18--21:48: _The best neutrals f...
- 12/02/18--16:34: _Give the gift of style
- 12/08/18--13:31: _How to wear Living ...
- 12/27/18--13:23: _Big Simple Life Mon...
- 07/05/18--11:57: The best little black dress for your color code
- 07/17/18--10:43: MakeUpdate
- 07/27/18--22:39: Introducing Jbloom Designs to tell your style story
- 08/11/18--21:47: Signature Color bracelets
- 08/13/18--15:43: I’m joining OnaMission Home Painting
- 09/11/18--13:58: Kate’s one year photo session with Phileo Photography
- 10/07/18--13:45: Fall colors for your Color Code
- 10/17/18--11:11: Outfits for your Color Code
- 10/24/18--21:48: The best neutrals for your Color Code
- 12/02/18--16:34: Give the gift of style
- 12/08/18--13:31: How to wear Living Coral
- 12/27/18--13:23: Big Simple Life Monthly
You’ve heard it before, every woman needs a little black dress they feel confident in. It should come as no surprise that I’m going to tell you the best little black dress for your color code doesn’t have to be a black dress. As I frequently preach, black isn’t the end all, be all color […]
Yes, I am offering my MakeUpdate again! Makeupdate I’m in cahoots with my dear friend Jennifer Hoffman who is my neighbor and cohort and a talented aesthetician and makeup artist. Her Facebook group is here. Here’s our latest before and after when we did a color analysis and makeUpdate together. Jenn shows women how to […]
If you haven’t heard of Jbloom Designs, you will soon! I consider myself an early adopter and this company is going to be off the hook very soon and I’m excited to be on the ground floor. Introducing JBloom Designs to tell your style story As someone who 1. loves jewelry 2. embraces the power […]
The post Introducing Jbloom Designs to tell your style story appeared first on Tabitha Dumas.
I am offering a new way to wear your Signature Color! I teamed up with my friends, a talented mother-daughter team with Wrist Confetti, to offer you Signature Color bracelets. I love the idea of an easy way to wear your Signature Color and a bracelet means YOU get to enjoy looking at it, too! […]
Many people saw this coming and we’ve been talking about me joining OnaMission Home Painting for years but I finally jumped in officially! I’m joining OnaMission Home Painting with the title Creative Collaborative Business Development & Marketing. My dad David Grimes has been painting since 1967 and is now the best paint contractor in the […]
I have to share Kate’s one year photo session with Phileo Photography with you! My grandmother and aunt were in town plus we wanted a cute picture of Kate all dolled up for her birthday party invitations so we planned to get together for some fun and photos. Kate’s one year photo session with Phileo […]
The post Kate’s one year photo session with Phileo Photography appeared first on Tabitha Dumas.
Fall colors are gorgeous but can leave you wondering if you can actually wear mustard yellow or moss green. Or you may wonder which colors from your usual palette carry over into fall. So here are the best fall colors for your Color Code If you don’t know your Color Code (Light, Soft, Deep, Clear, […]
This could be the most overlooked + most impactful aspect of dressing for your Color Code. I was speaking to 12 ladies at a MomsNext meeting and a friend and client was among the participant’s and told me afterward, “I forgot about wearing outfits for your Color Code!” so I thought it was worth an […]
You know how much I love color but neutrals are essential to a functional wardrobe so here’s the scoop on the best neutral colors for your Color Code. Let me be clear. I refer to purple, emerald green, true red and turquoise as “neutral” colors because they are neither warm nor cool. What I’m talking about […]
It’s December and you might be wondering what to get for a special lady in your life. When you give the gift of style, you give a woman a confidence boost and a chance to focus on herself so she can enjoy getting dressed every day. I’m offering gift certificates you can print yourself or […]
As soon as I let my Facebook friends know Living Coral was announced as the Pantone Color of the Year 2019, they started responded with two distinctly different reactions: “Yuck! ” and “Yea!” Evidently coral is a divisive color! A lot of my people are wondering how to wear Living Coral since they know I’m […]
Welcome to the Big, Simple Life monthly focus! These are the concepts I’ll be building upon for my Big, Simple Life book (coming in 2019). I’m helping ladies put them into practice so I can tweak them before publishing the book. Thank you for being on the journey with me! Here’s the rough outline, subject […]