Articles on this Page
- 10/31/16--10:27: _Fall trends you did...
- 11/23/16--10:11: _5 simple steps for ...
- 11/30/16--10:11: _How to wear red for...
- 01/12/17--10:49: _2016 recap and plan...
- 01/30/17--10:11: _Quiz! Should you ja...
- 02/05/17--10:26: _5 steps to simplify...
- 02/20/17--20:57: _5 questions to ask ...
- 03/13/17--11:11: _The Best of Spring ...
- 06/14/17--11:11: _5 reasons why you s...
- 08/30/17--11:11: _Introducing…your Co...
- 02/11/18--15:01: _5 ways to wear your...
- 02/18/18--10:37: _Two keys to being m...
- 02/23/18--08:18: _Image and Influence...
- 04/08/18--13:34: _Tab’s Tips for stag...
- 04/13/18--20:40: _Makeup recommendati...
- 04/26/18--10:53: _Dreamers who do a.k...
- 05/26/18--13:16: _You have to visit H...
- 06/07/18--19:43: _Color quotes
- 06/10/18--15:35: _What happens during...
- 06/28/18--14:26: _I offer Phoenix col...
- 10/31/16--10:27: Fall trends you didn’t know were back “in”
- 11/23/16--10:11: 5 simple steps for a stylish lifestyle
- 11/30/16--10:11: How to wear red for your Dominant Color Category
- 01/12/17--10:49: 2016 recap and plans for 2017
- 01/30/17--10:11: Quiz! Should you jazz up OR simplify your wardrobe?
- 02/05/17--10:26: 5 steps to simplify your wardrobe
- 02/20/17--20:57: 5 questions to ask before any wardrobe purchase
- 03/13/17--11:11: The Best of Spring Tips
- 06/14/17--11:11: 5 reasons why you should stop wearing black
- 08/30/17--11:11: Introducing…your Color Code
- 02/11/18--15:01: 5 ways to wear your Signature Color
- 02/18/18--10:37: Two keys to being more productive
- 02/23/18--08:18: Image and Influence Insiders Group
- 04/08/18--13:34: Tab’s Tips for staging your home to sell
- 04/13/18--20:40: Makeup recommendations for your Color Code
- 04/26/18--10:53: Dreamers who do a.k.a. hosting workshops
- 05/26/18--13:16: You have to visit Highland Yard Vintage!
- 06/07/18--19:43: Color quotes
- 06/10/18--15:35: What happens during a closet update
- 06/28/18--14:26: I offer Phoenix color analysis!
Of course there are fall trends designers show on the runway that just don’t translate into everyday life but there are several you probably already own, or can easily find. Or some you can try out just for fun! Fall trends you didn’t know were back “in” Like fur and gloves! 1. Gloves They add […]
Most women desire a more stylish lifestyle, whether because they enjoy getting dressed, they admire the stylish women around them or they want to look their best as they face each day. It can seem daunting or intimidating so here are 5 simple steps for a stylish lifestyle 1. Explore and embrace your style. Mine […]
Are you wondering how to wear red this holiday season? Red is the perfect color for winter and all your holiday festivities. It’s actually a universally flattering color on almost everyone. I talked about it in this post called The five colors that look good on everyone. It’s also one of my favorite Signature Colors. Check out the […]
A lot has changed since I started this post on January 31st! First, in the process of doing some reflecting and dreaming before putting together my vision board, I decided on a new word for 2017. Rooted In looking back at 2016…and at my entire life…I realized that I have established myself in many ways. […]
You’ll hear conflicting advice out there when it comes to your closet and wardrobe. Jazz up or simplify your wardrobe Jazz up your wardrobe! Add more options! Buy more prints and colors! Add lots of interest pieces and unique accessories! Start really thinking about what you wear! OR Simplify your wardrobe! Take out all the […]
The post Quiz! Should you jazz up OR simplify your wardrobe? appeared first on Tabitha Dumas.
If you’re not sure you need to simplify your wardrobe, take the quiz: Jazz up or simplify your wardrobe? When you need to simplify your wardrobe When I first started as an image consultant, I envisioned a typical movie makeover where you try on dozens of outfits and leave the store laden with arm fulls […]
Shop on purpose by knowing the five questions to ask before any wardrobe purchase. My goal is to empower women to become savvy shoppers and enjoy getting dressed again. Scary truth: stores employ a plethora of tactics to try to entice you to purchase, from limited time bonus coupons to clever merchandising tricks. That’s just […]
Aaahhh, spring. Warm weather, Easter celebrations, birds chirping, green grass and blooming flowers…what’s not to love?? I’ve written about spring tips many times over the years so I wanted to offer a round-up of my spring posts for you as The Best of Spring Tips Spring is the perfect time to… clean out your closet […]
Hey, influential ladies! It’s time to get noticed and be seen! Soap box moment about why you NEED to stop wearing black. PREFACE: This post is only for women who are striving to look and feel their best and who want to get noticed. Why you should stop wearing black I prefaced it with “this […]
Don’t worry, it’s nothing new…just an updated name! Previously I referred to them as your Dominant Color Category but the higher-ups realized that terminology could be a bit confusing so now we refer to them as your Color Code (Light, Deep, Soft, Clear, Warm, Cool). Your Color Code For the next few weeks, I’ll be […]
As your Phoenix Image Consultant, one of the main reasons I blog is to address the questions my clients come up with! The latest one had to do with how to wear your Signature Color. It’s a great question! Am I supposed to wear a turquoise top every day? Do I start buying turquoise nail […]
Having a baby sure puts a damper on being more productive. Even so, I’m managing things pretty well and now that Kate is more easily entertained, I can get back to things like cooking, baking and crafting (or anything else you can’t do with a baby in your arms). As a woman all about aesthetics, […]
This year, my focus is on deepening real-life connections with women I actually see and rub elbows with, which is why I’m opening up my image and influence insiders group. BACKGROUND If you’re new to me, you might not know I was a classroom teacher for two years before we started our family. Once our […]
Staging your home to sell is critically important to sell your home quickly and for top dollar. We built a new home in Avondale, Arizona in our second year of marriage in 2003 and lived in it until we had to sell in 2010 to relocate across the valley. I was the girl who decorated […]
I offer makeup recommendations for your Color Code because women who wear makeup are seen as more professional, put-together and as having an attention to detail. The women I talk to report that they feel more confident when they wear makeup. And if you’re going to make the effort to put makeup on, you want […]
I love this quote! I’ve long seen myself as a dreamer and doer and even considered it for a business name years ago but wondered if people would know what I meant! The world definitely needs the dreamers who do and to me, a big part of that means hosting workshops. Dreamers who do a.k.a. […]
Attending Highland Yard Vintage is one of the highlights of my month and I try to take new people with me as often as possible. It’s shopping, inspiration and fabulous people all in one place! Visiting Highland Yard Vintage If you love vintage style, home decor, handmade art, supporting artists and makers and being inspired […]
I love color quotes and want to create more for Pinterest and social media so this is where I’ll park them! COLOR QUOTES If you’re a color lover like me, find me on Pinterest here and follow my Color Quotes Pinterest board here. Please send me any color quotes you run across, I’d love to […]
Have you ever wondered what happens during a closet update? Going into every appointment I realize it must be a bit strange to have someone spend two hours in your closet and/or bedroom and bathroom. I want the experience it be as relaxed and fun as possible so here’s what happens during a closet update […]
I am seeing a resurgence in the Color Codes information and yes…I offer Phoenix color analysis! This isn’t your grandmother’s color analysis–it’s simpler and easier to discover and wear your best colors and will boost your confidence immediately. So, yes… I offer Phoenix color analysis. Some of you might be familiar with color analysis where […]